This month, there seems to be a lot of things moving along and being completed on the list.
2. Get a pedicure- 5 times (7/27)- Maybe I should change this to 5/year, since I’ve gone 54 times already.
3. Get acupuncture– 7/30/12– Very interesting sensation, but I won’t be able to continue treatment due to my job requirements.
9. Go to a concert- 5/12/12-I completely forgot about listing this in my May Update. We went to the Fresh Beat Band Concert.
26. Go on a picnic- 7/11/12– The local pool had a “Staycation” event where it stayed open until 8pm. We ended up staing until 7:30.
28. Go to a theme park- 7/22/12– We went to Pirate’s Cove (a local water park) with a couple that we have known for years. Very fun with the kids.
32. Visit 6 different museums- Samuel and I went to the Children’s Museum together and partook of their “Just Add Water” feature. We might go again this weekend.
33. Take Sam to the park at least twice a month during nice weather– This month, we went to the dog park a few times and went to a playground in Longmont. He had a blast!
36. Go out with friends 10 times (7/5/12, 7/27/12)– On the 7th, me and Sam went bowling at Boondocks with Dana and Zach. On the 27th, We went out to a Smithereens concert in Lousiville with a couple that we know.
46. Shop for fruits and veggies at our local farmer’s market once a month during the summers– I signed up with a CSA with Miller Farms. That means, for $300, I get to go to the farmers market (weekly) and pick out a bushel of whatever fruits and veggies that I want. (Yummy!!) We have completely expanded our variety of food that we are eating. And, surprisingly, I’ve gotten Samuel to eat and like zucchini and red peppers. I’m so psyched.
54. Have Brian build craft area for sewing and scrapbooking (7/26/12)– It wasn’t actually Brian that built it, but we now have a desk area made out of a laminate top and our old kitchen cabinets. I can’t wait to start crafting away.
I’m pretty proud of where I am in the list. See you next month.